“Excellent experience alla round” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek

You added Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4150 East Mississippi Avenue, Denver, CO 80246 (Formerly Loews Denver Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #54 of 149 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Timonium, Maryland
“Excellent experience alla round”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Spent two nights on a business trip in late March and other than a late arrival of a booked cab, all was excellent. Very comfortable bed. Spacious and modern bath. Wonderful shower. Perfect breakfast, with both selection and quality. Casual, informal but attentive staff. Hyatt Place has been, in general, a very good value "one step below" the mother Hyatt chain.

Room Tip: Higher the better. Face the mountains.
Green Features: Modest, typical exhortations to conserve. GreenLeaders Bronze level.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 3 days ago
I thank you for staying with and I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future. If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Wailea, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I knew this hotel when it was a Loews and stayed there many times. This was the first time I stayed since turning to a Hyatt. Over-all very nice and I really enjoyed the staff members as well and the breakfast offer each morning. My only complaint was housekeeping. My room had old soap in the shower from a past guest and a lot of hair on the bathroom vanity when I checked in. I didn't say anything at the time because I was rushed and had to get to an appointment.
I like the concept of the hotel and it was very nice for the business traveler. The amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi is just the best!
I would return and hope that the Housekeeping issue was a one-off

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I thank you for your comments! I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay as our goal is to always provide the best service possible. I am very embarrassed about the soap in your room, please be assured this will be addressed with our housekeeping team and know that this is not the norm.
Again thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Keller, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Hyatt Place is a nice place to stay for one night or several while in Denver. It is in excellant condition and conveniently located. It is near a lot of shopping and convenient to the highway for traveling down town. Easy check in and out and friendly staff. There is a lobby bar and snack couter as well as 24hr. room service menu.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
We are glad you stayed with us and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Denver area.
Culver City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first stay at this hotel. Booked thru Hotels.com for $110. the hotel is clean and modern. The room was more that acceptable. The bed was confortable and had a fridge to store munchies. Cherry Hill is a nice part of town with lots of restaurants. For me, the biggest surprise was the free breakfast. Two different types of cooked eggs, french toast and all the usual other suspects. Great breakfast and great value. I would defintely stay again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
I thank you for providing your kind words and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Bismarck, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was very nice, clean, friendly, rooms were spacious, great location, lounge with food service 24 hours/day. Parking was close by and convenient. Walk in shower, WIFI worked well and staff very helpful.

Room Tip: I had a room on the third floor right close to the elevator, quiet and roomy.
Green Features: The offered you the option of not changing bed daily.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us as we pride ourselves on making our guest stays enjoyable, when our team sees these comments it makes them feel like they are providing the service expected.

I hope on your next visit I have the opportunity to personally meet you.

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are looking for just a hotel to stay in for the night, this is the hotel for you. This hotel is in great location to nearby restaurants. While the staff was, in general, helpful, they did not provide an exceptional nor memorable service. You feel like just another guest rather than anyone exciting or special. The room was somewhat clean besides finding a few stray hairs in the bed and couch. The rooms are in a nice modern style that look are esthetically appealling. Breakfast was nothing extraordinary but fulfills your hunger needs. Overall, this hotel was perfect for a one night stay. It's wonderful if you do not plan spending too much time in the hotel it is a great place to sleep for the night.

Room Tip: Call the hotel! They will be helpful
Green Features: They do try to reduce use of water by not cleaning sheets everyday or cleaning unused towels.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments and apologize that you felt the staff was just ok. This is certainly not up to my standards and will address them directly so we can improve.

I hope we see you again in the near future so we can so what we are really about.
Carmichael, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our daughter attends DU. We enjoy staying in a hotel near Cherry Creek to be close to the university, restaurants, and shopping. College students always need something when parents visit. Right?

The room was comfortable and clean and of average size and offered FREE WIFI! The front desk is managed by two young men from Turkey who were attentive and eager to assist.

This hotel does not have a concierge, so you'll be taking up your own bags, but they do have a luggage cart.

There is plenty of free parking. I was snowing and there was a covered parking that we didn't seem to have access to. All of the guests were forced to park in the open lot in the snow.

Breakfast was included each morning. It was adequate -- scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, oatmeal, bagels, toast, fruit . . . They also had drip and specialty coffee.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for kind words about our team and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. The parking garage unfortunately is owned by the office building where we do not access. I have asked if I could arrange some parking but the garage is at capacity with monthly parkers from the office building.

We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!