“Hotel Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek

You added Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4150 East Mississippi Avenue, Denver, CO 80246 (Formerly Loews Denver Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #53 of 149 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Hotel Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel was very nice, clean, friendly, rooms were spacious, great location, lounge with food service 24 hours/day. Parking was close by and convenient. Walk in shower, WIFI worked well and staff very helpful.

Room Tip: I had a room on the third floor right close to the elevator, quiet and roomy.
Green Features: The offered you the option of not changing bed daily.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 2 days ago
I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us as we pride ourselves on making our guest stays enjoyable, when our team sees these comments it makes them feel like they are providing the service expected.

I hope on your next visit I have the opportunity to personally meet you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

If you are looking for just a hotel to stay in for the night, this is the hotel for you. This hotel is in great location to nearby restaurants. While the staff was, in general, helpful, they did not provide an exceptional nor memorable service. You feel like just another guest rather than anyone exciting or special. The room was somewhat clean besides finding a few stray hairs in the bed and couch. The rooms are in a nice modern style that look are esthetically appealling. Breakfast was nothing extraordinary but fulfills your hunger needs. Overall, this hotel was perfect for a one night stay. It's wonderful if you do not plan spending too much time in the hotel it is a great place to sleep for the night.

Room Tip: Call the hotel! They will be helpful
Green Features: They do try to reduce use of water by not cleaning sheets everyday or cleaning unused towels.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments and apologize that you felt the staff was just ok. This is certainly not up to my standards and will address them directly so we can improve.

I hope we see you again in the near future so we can so what we are really about.
Carmichael, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our daughter attends DU. We enjoy staying in a hotel near Cherry Creek to be close to the university, restaurants, and shopping. College students always need something when parents visit. Right?

The room was comfortable and clean and of average size and offered FREE WIFI! The front desk is managed by two young men from Turkey who were attentive and eager to assist.

This hotel does not have a concierge, so you'll be taking up your own bags, but they do have a luggage cart.

There is plenty of free parking. I was snowing and there was a covered parking that we didn't seem to have access to. All of the guests were forced to park in the open lot in the snow.

Breakfast was included each morning. It was adequate -- scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, oatmeal, bagels, toast, fruit . . . They also had drip and specialty coffee.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for kind words about our team and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. The parking garage unfortunately is owned by the office building where we do not access. I have asked if I could arrange some parking but the garage is at capacity with monthly parkers from the office building.

We hope to see you again soon.
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very disappointing experience, stayed in this hotel 3 nights, very weak internet, and arrogant approach from hotel personnel.Was not able to work on my computer.Nothing I have seen that I would like to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
I thank you for your feedback and apologize about the issues you were having with the internet. I have reached out to our internet provider to see if they can make some improvements so you do not encounter this again in the future.
I hope when in the area again you do stay with us so you can see those improvements.
Carson City, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a terrific find. I was there for a family emergency, with my 80 year old Mother, not a pleasure trip. Needless to say, I was not looking forward to our stay. The staff could not have been more helpful & pleasant. The room was great- large, clean & totally updated. Karmen at the front desk suggested we eat at Elways one night & we ended up with lots of leftovers. The next day Umet (at the front desk) set up a microwave for us & left out dishes, silverware & napkins. We had the entire dining room to ourselves- lovely lunch overlooking a park. We used all their services, including laundry & the fabulous restaurant. The flatbread with pepperoni & the cheese platter were delicious! The Manager, James Brown (yes, that's his name!) was visible, on-site & extremely concerned with service. I was SO happy that I chose this Hotel. They really turned our trip around & I can't say enough about the lovely staff & rooms.

Room Tip: Get a suite. Don't be afraid of the sofa sleeper- very very comfortable. I slept great!
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
It was a pleasure to meet both you and your mother and very happy everything worked out the way it did for the both of you. I am very proud of my team and their dedication to our guests.
I look forward to seeing both of you again soon! Please feel free to reach out to me if I may assist you with anything.
phoenix, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If your looking for an inexpensive hotel with minimal ammenities, this is your place. Rooms are ok and modern/ minimalesc. Service is amenable, but very limited on what they offer. Gym is crap. Fortunately, it is close to anything you would need to eat, buy or do.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback and apologize you do not like the services of Hyatt Place, we pride ourselves on service levels and have all Hyatt Place standards in place. Our gym is new and has over 14 pieces of equipment, including 4 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, 3 bikes and free weights.
If you would contact me I would appreciate your time so I may better understand where we fell short. My goal is to always exceed guest expectations and it appears we did not this time.
Tustin, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a bit of trouble checking in at the hotel on the first day. Hotel says they couldn't find my reservation from Hotels.com so we had to go around and around for about 1 hour with all parties to finally figure out what to do. The hotel does not staff night managers so made it even more difficult to resolve issues. After that issue, we were given a room with a view and our stay was pleasant.

The rooms were nicely appointed. The room we had the sofa area was an extension of the room rather than the pictured rooms with a separator wall. I would think that layout would make the room feel larger. Kudos on all the plugs in the room. There's an outlet plug all corners of the room. The bathroom had 2 bad designs that I was annoyed with. One was the faucet was way to far from the sink. Second the toilet paper is way too far from the toilet. Love the large window with the black out curtain. It's central AC so very quiet in the room. Breakfast was fantastic. They had a good combination of hot and cold breakfast items. Parking is free however it's open air parking. Can't imagine what an out-of-towner would do if they are from CA and there were snow on their rental car?

Location was decent. Convenient to the freeway but the neighborhood wasn't all that great. Would have liked it better if it was closer to the nicer Cherry Creek area. It's a pricey hotel considering the neighborhood but the free wifi, breakfast and parking makes up for it.

Room Tip: The room with mountain view was just okay - not sure if it is worth the upgrade fee.
Green Features: The normal put your linens up so the maid does not change it to save a wash.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time provide us with your feedback. I apologize that you had issue at check in as that should of never happened. I have retrained the staff to ensure you do not have a delay at check in.
I hope we see you again in the future and please feel free to call me directly so I may assure all goes well.
Again, thank you for your feedback.

Been to Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!