1. I turned in some dry cleaning items for "same day" service. I got back to the room at 8:00 PM and looked for my dry cleaning. The front desk informed me that the laundry did not go out because "there were a lot of new trainees". I have traveled for over 35 years and never experienced missing my laundry.
2. Last night I visited the "bar" and tried to order a glass of wine. After a few minutes of waiting to be served I had to go around to the front desk (15' away) and see if one of 4 young men could serve me.
3. I also observed that a party of 8 people, after ordering light snacks, had to also go out to the front desk to have their service continued. None of the 4 seemed concerned.
4. This is mind-blowing. The following morning I observed that no one had picked up my wine glass from the night before.
I would give this hotel a "F" grade. However, please note that the housekeeping staff were very thorough and competent.
Trust me--- do not stay at this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek will offer:*194 well-appointed guestrooms with 42-inch HDTV, the plush Grand Hyatt Bed, and sectional cozy sleeper sofa*Complimentary WI-FI access throughout the hotel*A state-of-the-art fitness center*Complimentary breakfast *3,000 square feet of flexible, high tech meeting/function space*24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock*Intimate Bakery Café with Starbucks specialty coffees, premium beers, wines, and cocktails ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Venere, Reservation Counter, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Denver
- Denver Loews