I stayed here to catch an early flight from DEN. The location is kind of out of the way so it is probably best for that or if you have business/friends close to the airport. This seemed to be recently updated and the room was an "open" suite. i describe it that way because there is a full kitchen and a dining area, but no wall separating that from the sleeping area. The bed is around a corner from the door so it is a little quieter than having the bed right next to the hallway.
There is a lot of space to move around; too bad i only stayed one night.
The room was clean, no complaints.
The computer and printer situation in the business center wasn't perfect but i was able to use a different computer and printer to accomplish what i needed to do. Free wireless was OK, no speed issues.
There is a free airport shuttle that took about 15 minutes to reach the United departures area (they go to the East terminal first) but it leaves every half hour on the hour and half-past mark and you have to reserve it the night before.
I left too early to see what the breakfast was like.
One completely bizarre thing: there are no stairs that connect to the lobby! If you don't want to be a total slug, you cannot take the stairs between your room and the lobby. You are forced to use the elevator. All stairs lead you outdoors. I am not kidding, I tried both sets of stairs at either end of the hallway from my room to get to the lobby, and i got dumped into the parking lot. Really weird.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport Hotel Denver
- Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Denver
- Denver Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Hotel in Denver, CO features comfortable and convenient accommodations. Ideally situated near exciting downtown Denver,CO,the Staybridge Suites Denver Airport Hotel provides guests with upscale, extended stay accommodations offering easy access to noteworthy Denver attractions and businesses. Long-term guests of our pet friendly Denver, Colorado Airport hotel can enjoy local activities and attractions that include attending shows at the Denver Coliseum and shopping at Northfield Stapleton.The Denver Zoo and historic LoDo Denver are also located less than 13 miles away. Business travelers appreciate our hotel near the Denver International Airport (DEN), Frontier Airlines, the CAE Training Center and Raytheon. A 350 sq. ft. meeting room, a 24-hour business center and free high-speed wireless Internet access are also available to meet our guests' professional needs. During your extended stay in Denver, we hope you can rest comfortably in our spacious suites featuring kitchens and over-sized work desks. Amenities provided on-site include a free area shuttle, complimentary laundry facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor pool and an outdoor grilling area. We encourage you to take advantage of our free daily breakfast buffet and community-oriented Sundowner Receptions. As you plan your trip to the 'Mile High City', be sure to consider our excellent Denver hotel rooms and rates and book your reservations today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.