“Great hotel for overnight” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6951 Tower Rd, Denver, CO 80249 (Denver International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #19 of 147 hotels in Denver
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great hotel for overnight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The breakfast buffet is awesome!!! Not to be missed, food that would cost you $10+ at most places is free here.

The rooms are nice. Internet works, TV is good but no HD quality.

Staff is friendly and nice.

Don't rely on front desk to give you wake up call. I did not receive mine. Use your cell phone alarm clock.

It's a great place for the value

Shuttle is great.

Would have gotten excellent if HD for the TV and received wake up call.

Room Tip: All rooms offer great views, no issue.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
We were happy to hear that your overall stay was a pleasant one. We were also sorry to hear that you didn't get your wake up call. Please know that we will work on that matter. We hope to get a 100% on your next stay. That being said, we will need to look into getting HD TV as well.

259 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Riverton, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Don't expect much from Airport area hotels. While this one is also one of the mass produced box 3-4 story airport hotels it is a notch above the adjacent hotels. We didn't use the shuttle on return so taxi is about $30. Since they didn't charge for parking for our extended trip, that is good.

Room Tip: They allow parking for travel if you stay there. However they sometimes charge, does not seem consi...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to let people know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found us a notch above the rest. That has to be one of the best compliments someone can get. We hope you will be able to stay with us in the near future.
Kindest regards,
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We just checked in since we missed our flight out of the Denver airport. We called the hotel and the clerk sent the shuttle to us in under 5 minutes. The room is clean and spacious. They give you free popcorn and the bathroom amenities are awesome ( including makeup remover). Staff are nice and ruby Tuesdays is right down the street. Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed May 2013
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our little extras we have for our guests. We hope we will have the privilege of having you as a guest again. But we don’t want you to miss your flight just so you can stay with us. 
Please come again,
East Greenwich, Rhode Island
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I recently completed a one-night stay at the Staybridge Suites at the Denver International Airport. Right away, I'll say that while I normally love Stabridge Suite hotels, and seek them out wherever possible, I was quite unhappy with this stay.
First, the location of the hotel is very good if you want to stay right near the Denver airport. It is still about 30 minutes+ from downtown, so only stay there if you really want to be near the airport. The hotel is located on a street about 5 minutes from the airport with a bunch of hotels and a few restaurants. The hotel appeared to be quite new.
At check-in, it was clear the hotel was very busy. They were in the middle of their weeknightly Manager's Reception, and so the lobby was jumping. Check-in was quick and efficient. My room was a queen studio suite, and it was a nice enough room, though not quite as modern as some Staybridge Suites I've been at recently. My problems were all small, but started right away. I had a long day and all I wanted to do was relax, watch some TV and veg out. And of course, the remote was missing. I called down to the lobby and one was brought quickly up. But the real trouble is that the hotel's cable TV was not working at all. Only about 4 channels worked. I then figured i'd get some work done or watch a movie on Netflix on my laptop. But more trouble...the hotel has the WORST hi-speed internet I've had in a long time. The connection was barely enough to load one-page at a time let alone watch a movie online. When I called the lobby they stated that yes they know there are issues, and nothing can be done about it. So I basically spent the night sitting bored when all I wanted to do was relax.
In the morning I checked out very early due to an early flight and was disappointed to find no bill under my door.
So all in all there is nothing "Majorly" wrong with this hotel, but there was enough little things and a general lack of attention to detail to make me choose a different hotel for the next time I am near the Denver airport.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
We were sorry to hear that your stay was plagued with a bunch of things going wrong. I’m afraid the week you stayed with us was one of transition with our TV’s. We have been working on upgrading all 250 TV’s and Cable (internet)in our hotel. It’s been a task, and I’m terribly sorry our issues became your problem. This is not how we like to have our guest experience our hotel. Please know that any future trips to our hotel will not be like this last one for you. Again, we are terribly sorry.
Steamboat Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed here on the front and back end of a recent vacation out of DIA. We got a great rate thru our travel agent. The parking lot was very full upon arrival but found a spot further out. Spots are tight if you drive a large vehicle. Staff was friendly and the GM left personal notes of appreciation in our room. Rooms are decent with nice kitchenettes. Many guests were there for long term business stays so seems like a nice place away from home. A sign featured weeknight happy hour with food, beverage and socializing. Breakfast had hot, cold and healthy options. The airport shuttle was fast and timely. We recommend this place and will stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so hapy to hear from you about your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our hotel with others. We try hard to make every guests stay an enjoyable one. We are glad you found the hotel comfortable. We do have a few parking options for the larger vehicles. Please come visit us on any future trips.
Staybridge suites DIA
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stayed in the Staybridge Suites while I was on a recent business trip to Denver. My company uses this hotel a lot and gets a fantastic all-inclusive rate. That said, I believe there is a lot of competition between the hotels in this area and so the rates are extremely competitive anyway.

Where can I start to talk about this hotel? First, the reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and my check-in procedure was dispatched in about two minutes. I had arrived at around 6:30pm and had about one hour left of the happy hour/hospitality period in which all hotel guests are invited to take drinks and light snacks in the airy dining area - for free (on the first night I ate enough salad and tacos that I didn't even need to go out to eat!). This happy hour period is a really good time to unwind and meet other guests, if you so wish. I believe they host these sessions mid week, from Tuesdays to Thursdays.

My room was truly a suite, with a spacious lounge area with a desk, sofa and TV, a well-appointed kitchenette with full-sized fridge, and a separate bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom had a king-size bed and another flat-screen TV and the bathroom had a separate washbasin area. The suite is so large you could easily imagine staying here for several days or weeks.

In the morning, starting at 6am, there is a hot breakfast buffet with plenty of scrambled eggs and sausages and all the cereals, fruits and yoghurts you could want. There is also a waffle iron with all of the trimmings that go along with it, and lots of coffee (two brew types) and juices.

After breakfast my colleague and I were driven 20 minutes to my company office in Commerce City. This is a courtesy drop-off service that easily knocks out $25 of taxi fees.

So here's why I like this place so much. For just $75 (company rate) I got a large suite in a hotel surrounded by good restaurants, free drinks and snacks (enough for a meal) in the evening, a full breakfast in the morning, a courtesy shuttle to my company office, and really great staff who really made you feel like you were one of the family. I would absolutely not hesitate to stay here again on my next trip to Denver. Try it out and see if I'm wrong!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west wing have good views across to the front range.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
We are so pleased that you had a chance to enjoy so many of our amenities we have to offer our guest. Looks as though you are one of few companies we are able to offer a shuttle to and from their facility, we are glad this is something we were able to arrange with your company. Please feel free to join us on any future trips to the DIA area! We will look forward to seeing you again! We would also like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tripadvisor. It’s not easy to get such wonderful praise, we are glad you thought our efforts were worth sharing!
Crestwood, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Check-in was fast and efficient. Clerk was very nice. Room was nice and clean. Hallways and elevators were also nice and clean. Was not there for free breakfast. Selection of television channels was quite extensive. Great value for airport hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We try to be a clean and friendly establishment for our guests and we are always aiming to please. We were thrilled to learn that you saw our efforts and were willing to share your Thoughts on our hotel.
Please feel free to join us again and any future travels.
Staybridge suites DIA

Been to Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!