“SOSO” 3 of 5 stars

204 Ute St, Delta, CO
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: American
Description: There is already a review of this restaurant but it does not use the apostroph on the starvin part. I tried it both ways but it does not come up. i know it exists because I ate there. lol
Delta, Colorado
“SOSO”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have noticed that the food prices are going up. And this place is only open for breakfast and lunch. Portions are getting smaller. This place was known for it large portions. Not anymore. It is NOTHING to write home about.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Hotchkiss, Colorado
“great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

The service is always great. we have been going to the Delta location for several years, and most of the girls that work there have been there forever!!! its nice when you walk in the front door and they call you by name! The food is great....my favorite is the Garbage Burger....its no longer on the menu, so just ask for it, they can make anything, the way you want it....another one of my favorites is the huge cinnamon roll.................it is truly amazing:))

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Western Colorado
“You Won't Starve at Arvin's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Somewhat worn restaurant that used to be very popular and still works for locals but is now only open mornings and lunch and closes mid afternoon which is not the way it used to be done. Somewhat higher priced for the average type of meals you often get for breakfast and lunch at most typical cafes. Locals still hang out a bit there but it's hard to be thrilled enough to remember to return.

Visited September 2013
“Great sit down breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

;a case of do one thing better than anyone. they are the best breakfast in Delta. Though the decor and bathrooms need a serious remodel

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Rock star of pancakes and coffee.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I loved everything about this Starvin Arvin. Hands down the best pancakes I have had in years. Homemade or from a restaurant. I unfortunately that morning was having stomach issues from eating poor quality Mexican food. I had researched this chain of restaurants when planning my trip and wanted to give them a try. Boy was I super impressed. I ordered the biscuits and gravy (which was very tasty, but turned out to be too heavy for my very unhappy belly. However, the pancakes my boyfriend got were outstanding. Even with my stomach hurting I couldn't stop stealing bites of his pancakes. I haven't been a fan of pancakes like that in years. Super freaking awesome. The coffee was the icing on the cake. AMAZING!! I couldn't stop drinking it. I had like 7 cups. The waitress on duty was one hell of a person. She was very friendly, and always right there to bring you more of everything, but mostly COFFEE! To bad they are only open until 2 pm at this location, or I could have had them for dinner the previous night. Excellent establishment.

Visited June 2013