“Down Home Food” 4 of 5 stars

204 Ute St, Delta, CO
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: American
Description: There is already a review of this restaurant but it does not use the apostroph on the starvin part. I tried it both ways but it does not come up. i know it exists because I ate there. lol
Colorado
“Down Home Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This restaurant stands the test of time! It has great "comfort" food and a very friendly staff environment! I think they are only open until 2:00 p.m., so it is basically a breakfast and lunch affair! Of all the Starvin Arvin's around Colorado I think this is one of the best. When you see the locals frequent a restaurant it says a lot for the food and service! Stop on by...

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Arvada, Colorado
“Basic grub in a small town.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Basic food, good price. We eat here every time we visit Delta. Never had bad service and never had a bad meal. Cleaning could be stepped up a bit.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eckert, Colorado
“Good hometown food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

They have great breakfast here. We come here a couple times a year and we realy enjoy it, the cinnamon rolls are rely good here also the green supreme you can't miss. Service is ok .

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Typical diner style food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The food and menu choices were typical of an American style restaurant - nothing fancy. I had a business lunch here and the choices are mostly sandwiches and salads. I had an open face sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy. It was good.

The service, however, was not so good. We had to literally flag the waitress down to get our bill so we could leave. She never checked up on us after the food was served. The place was not that busy to excuse the poor service.

Visited October 2012
“Fantastic Breakfast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We were hunting a McDonald's and found this diner. We can't say enough about it.
Service was excellent. Food was excellent and a lot of it for a senior lite meal. Homemade strawberry preserves. Yum!!

My husband loves sweets so after a big breakfast he still had to try the homemade cinnamon rolls. This was as big as a plate. I couldn't believe he ate 3/4 th of it... I tasted it and it was wonderful.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere