“Definitely a go to place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Duncanville, Texas
“Definitely a go to place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I had the Mexican omelette and added jalapeños. I could not finish it. It was to much food and a great green chile sauce covered it. People were very friendly, service was outstanding. Value- well worth it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Creede, Colorado, United States
“Good Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Breakfast is easy to get right, but takes a little more to be outstanding. These folks nailed it. No disappointment, and well worth returning for. I'd give it 2 thumbs up, but don't bother me, I'm eating...

Visited September 2012
Greeley, Colorado
“Good place for travelers to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

While traveling across Colorado, I ate dinner at Boogies in Del Norte. This is a family restaurant with good service, good food and fair prices. This is a great place to eat.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Good Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Boogies is a very good family restaurant, with plenty of room for a large number of friends gathering They have a wide variety of meals, good homemade pies, & good service. We have eaten breakfasts, lunches, & dinners there. We have always enjoyed this stop.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Boogies has BODACIOUS burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I was travelling from Southern Colorado to Northern Colorado and even though I was STARVING at 3:00 I decided I would wait until I reached Del Norte and it was WORTH it! I go out of my way to avoid chains and Boogies is worth waiting waiting for. The burgers are at least " five napkin" burgers if you know what I mean. The patties are handformed (duh!) and juicy, juicy, juicy!! The onion rings are heavenly! I would recommend
the Del Norte Burger-1/2 pound of beef topped with pepper jack, green chili strips, avacodo and all the fixins'
Save room for the homemade pie- better looking pies than I have seen in the finest bakeries.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere