“Foul convenience store -- not a cafe” 1 of 5 stars

227 Bennett Dr, Cripple Creek, CO 80813
719-689-3900
Improve this listing
Colorado
“Foul convenience store -- not a cafe”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

If you like sketchy food served by really sketchy people in a dirty convenience store, then this place is for you. I honestly could not eat the sandwich I ordered after spending a few minutes in the place and seeing how filthy it is. The staff have long gross fingernails and long hair that is not pulled back, the food is poor quality and again, the place is so dirty you are afraid to touch anything. Don't investigate the bathroom unless you get a thrill from germs. Avoid.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
L.A.
“Manager Chris is Rude, Unprofessional, and Unacceptable.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Will not shop here again. I bring my family up in the summers to our cabin and rent movies from Jacka$$ "Cafe" (it's really just a convenience store with pizza). I had one movie out (they allow two out at a time) and wanted to rent a second one. Chris (the "manager") informed me that I couldn't because I already had one out. I told told him that two were allowed at a time. He said not when one is already out. When I asked him why he rudely responded "it's the rule". When I informed him that my credit card was on file (I must be out of my mind) and that the rule didn't make sense he said "you got a problem with that?". I said yes and he very aggressively said "too bad" and turned to walk away. When I informed him that I would inform the owner of his conduct he followed me out the door yelling "THAT'S FINE, MY NAME IS CHRIS, I'M THE MANAGER HERE." The situation was threatening. Honestly, is the employee pool so shallow as to hire this looser? They should call it "Bottom Scraper Cafe".

Visited July 2011
Sebring, Florida
“Jackass Cafe is Your Place for Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2008

We have been going to the Jackass Cafe for 2 years for our 6 topping pizza, only $13.88. The food is made to go and is very good. WE RATE JACKASS #2 IN THE USA PIZZA RATING.