My wife and I have made several trips to Crested Butte, and the Lodge at Mountaineer Square has by far the best staff and service. The rooms have a great lodge feel and you can't go wrong with the location. They offer both valet parking and self parking and although it is $15 a day the location of the garage is very convenient.
The staff at the concierge is top notch and the front desk staff are always eager to help.
Do yourself a favor and go downstairs and eat at DJANGOS! This restaurant is the best in all of Crested Butte and is a foodies paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel