This resort was beautiful, clean, and we had a HUGE 2 bedroom/2bath at a great rate over Labor Day. We missed the shuttle that was taking people to the warming house for a wedding, so the manager took us to the top in his Yukon, which was time-consuming. He gave us a "mini-tour" on the way up and was so kind. Also, the rooms were very clean and the concierge, Jane, very helpful. On two occasions, the front desk staff had to come help us get out of the garage, as we had forgotten our tickets. They always came running with a smile. Loved this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel