I came to Crested Butte with a Veterinary ski association. I've spent years skiing Colorado and this was one of the best experiences. Everyone is very pleasant and eager to help. We had new snow almost everyday. The terrain is very challenging. The town is updated classic old Colorado mining town. The restaurants vary from funky to fine. The Lodge at Mountaineer Square was unbelievably convenient. The two bedroom suite was plush, roomy and pricey, but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel