My husband and I spent one night here while visiting in the off-season to view the fall colors. We were going to book online and just didn't do it....for the offered rate of just over $100. When we got there all they had left were family condos..we decided to splurge on the $189 room price...and we were not sorry! It was a nice little splurge in a very nice condo. We were very happy with our stay, we had a nice view of the ski hill and enjoyed the fireplace. We didn't check out the pool, although it looked very nice. It was a nice quiet stay, except for the lady staying next door to us who was loudly talking on the phone with her window open until 12:30 in the morning...that kept me awake. But no fault of the hotel. The desk staff was incredibly nice, and we had a good chat about skiing and the surrounding areas. She gave good recommendations for dinner, breakfast, and color viewing. We won't hesitate to come back here again!
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.