I loved this hotel and it's location. Almost every detail was covered except the one that I'm concerned with in the summer, that being heat. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, take away the fact that this place has an air conditioner but then deliberately disables it in the morning hours without warning. Imagine going to sleep in a a cool, pristine environment and then waking up at 2AM in an "Africa Hot" scenario with absolutely no control...welcome to the Mountaineers Lodge . Great place if you want someone else to control your environment. If you can differentiate the difference between 68 degrees and 90, never go here. Everything else was right, but the temperature control was absolutely offending.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel