We stayed at many hotels during our trip, but this was by far the best one. We requested a mountain view and although we didn't have one in our first room, within 5 minutes, they had us booked in another room with fantastic views. The bed was large and comfortable. The bathroom was large and the bathtub! I didn't want to leave!!! Nice refrigerator and microwave and plenty of water and drink selections, even some popcorn for the late night munchies!! Would stay here again in if we visit Crested Butte.
The lighting in the bathroom is a little low. They do provide a make-up mirror to help with the lighting. But that is my one and only complaint!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel