My wife and I only planned on staying in CB for 2 days but extended our trip for the full week due to how much we enjoyed the Lodge at Mountaineer Square. We typically stay in town but we found it really nice to be located at the base of the mountain. The rooms will not disappoint - very well decorated, high end features, clean and plenty of space. I have lived in Denver for 7 years and I will say that Crested Butte provides some of the best (if not the best) skiing, camping, biking, 4-wheeling and hiking in the state. Very diverse/cool offering of restaurants in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel