Our large family had a wonderful experience in Crested Butte at the Lodge at Mountaineer Square. From reservations, to check in and out to on and off mountain experience everything was wonderful. We reserved two three bedroom condos at the lodge. The rooms and the location were terrific. Right in the center of the base area. Although the cost was certainly expensive I feel it was worth the price as the value of the experience was outstanding. We'll certainly return to the Lodge at Mountaineer Square for our next family skiing reunion.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.