We are at the end of our 7 day stay over Presidents' Weekend in a slopeside 2 bedroom/3 bath condo. Can't beat the location even if it isn't ski-in/ski-out. Lift ticket office and restaurants conveniently located on ground floor. Skis stored at Outpost make for an easy walk to the Red Lady Lift. Daily housekeeping was great at beginning of stay but compromised over the busy weekend. I expected cleaning to be done when we were out skiing 9-4 not at 4:30 upon our return. A minor inconvenience. Note that the 2bed/3 bath units are really a 1 bedroom condo with 2 baths and a hotel room lock-off which was fine for us. Comfy beds but could use larger and more mirrors as well as hooks for hanging towels, robes, ski clothes, etc. recommend Django's for dinner and Jefes for lunch located on ground floor. Overall a good experience!
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.