This is a great slope side lodge. There was a team spirit and I noticed that everyone who was available was always willing to help others even if they were in different job categories. This seemed to be occuring from the top down as I noticed the General Manager (Chuck Donnelly) never hesitated to chip in and help other employees. The skiing is awesome and the terrain is varied allowing everyone the opportunity to find what's right for them. Also, although the resort is not crowded and lift lines are always short, the town of Crested Butte is charming and there are an amazing number of interesting and excellent restaurants. We will definitely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel