We had no idea of Crested Butte, friends recommended it. I have never experienced what we did there. If anyone is in doubt about where to go skiing, do yourself a favour and try it, it is a guaranteed win !
The slopes are amazing, the staff on the slopes are amazing, the ski patrols are brilliant. The base is amazing, the Elevation Hotel is beyond words , the bus service to take you into town runs like clockwork, making so many more restaurants available.
All in all ,, just go there, we are sold on Crested Butte and its people and will be going back forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments and Fitness Center, and valet, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte