We stayed at Elevation during the spring ski season and loved it. Our room was great - we had a pretty view of the mountain. We had a Deluxe 1 Bedroom suite, and would recommend booking that if you are staying a while to have some space. The staff was wonderful especially the crew working in the valet/car area, they were very nice and accommodating. We celebrated a birthday on our first day and I called ahead to have them send up a bucket of Colorado beers to the room, which was perfect! The food at the hotel restaurant, 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar, was also very good. We ate breakfast there every morning. The outside bar and fireplace was great for a quick mountain lunch and after ski drinks. The hotel was also so convenient being at the bottom of the lifts, and very easy to walk to take the bus into town at night. Also, we got engaged on this trip and the staff was helpful in executing that plan! Stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments and Fitness Center, and valet, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, Groupon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte