The Elevation Hotel & Spa has nice large, newly decorated rooms. Staff was wonderful. Location is the best. We didn't have any children with us, but this is a very kid friendly place. It was fun watching the kids do their activities. Many summer activities. Next time we will bring our bikes to go down the mountain. Did a lot of hiking. Do drive the dirt roads to see the fabulous wild flowers. One of the prettiest places we have ever been to. We were there in mid July. Rooms were a little hot at night because there is no A/C.
Don't eat at "9380". View and service were great, but food was awful! Quality of food poor. Processed cubed chicken in nachos was tasteless. Chicken wings were not fully cooked and skin was rubber. Hot wings sauce was out of a can and blue cheese dip had no blue cheese in it. We left the food, it was so bad we could not eat it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments and Fitness Center, and valet, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte