We stayed at the hotel with four people for $140 and the amenities for this hotel are high end. They have an indoor ppol, hot tub, spa, fitness center and the lifts for Crested Butte Mountain are basically off their patio. Took a nice 3 mile hike up through the ski runs and took some amazing photos. The staff go out of their way to make you happy, the beds are very comfortable and plush and the rooms are spacious with kitchens, regular coffee makers, microwave, fridge, and a blow dryer (which my wife really like having). The activity area for the kids is just outside the door with rock wall climbing, mini golf, those bouncy cable things, and other fun activities as well as a bunch of shops and bar/grills. Dinner at 9380 restaurant (elevation there) was good, not great and prices were a little much for what you got. My fish tacos were not great, but the ceasar was fresh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments and Fitness Center, and valet, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte