“Older property needs plumbing fixed but still a good deal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Colorado Inn And Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Craig
Colorado Inn And Suites
Save Saved
You added Colorado Inn And Suites to your Saves list
205 East Victory Way, Craig, CO 81625   |
Ranked #9 of 10 hotels in Craig
Redmond, Washington
“Older property needs plumbing fixed but still a good deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

It's old, it's inexpensive, it's teensy-tiny, and the internet doesn't work very well either, but it's quite economical, squeeky clean and comfortable.

Had trouble with hot water, the manager got it to work for our shower (thanks, Manager), and the internet was s.l.o.w. but still, it's in a convenient place between Dinosaur NM and Rocky Mtn NP, and it's quite inexpensive.

I would suggest that they fix the plumbing,though.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

Our company has had a crew of workers staying at the Colorado inn & Suites for several months and it has been great. I dont know who the manager was when the previos reviews were written but Cindy and her cleaning staff were very accomidating, the rooms were clean the bedding had a smell of bleach, the towles were clean and white the whole expeirence was very good. Oh and should I mention that the rates there for a crew were the best in craig!
Crew Supervisor
westar engineering

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
St. Francis, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2010

Stayed here on a motorcycle trip to Utah in June of 2010 (other motels full due to FFA Convention). This is the worst place I have ever paid for. We received the "King Suite." The room reeked of tobacco smoke. When we complained the management gave us a can of air freshener and said it was due to others cooking in the room. They must have been cooking tobacco!
No screens on the windows, blinds in poor shape. NO air conditioning, Ceiling fan did not work. Management said "it worked yesterday." The room had not been vacuumed in a while. We asked for (and received) clean sheets. Decor and furnishing directly out of the 1950's! We had NO water in our shower (management said that "it worked yesterday" also). We showered in another room (in which the lights did not work).
Parking lot in poor condition. We were told to park on the sidewalk next to the rooms to protect our motorcycles. Others stopped and asked for a room while we were there. They were told there was no vacancy. We parked by the doors of 4 unused rooms. (I wonder how bad they must have been!
When I asked the management about some compensation (three times), I got NO response! None! I thought about trying to cancel the charge on by credit card, but decided that wasn't necessarily fair and wasn't worth the trouble.
This was the worst place I have ever paid for, and the price was nearly $100. Do NOT stay here! Sleep in your car or on the ground!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Mary M, Manager at Colorado Inn And Suites, responded to this review, February 11, 2012
I am write this has the manager of Colorado Inn & Suites at 205 East Victory Way Craig, Co 81625. I took over has New Manager on Oct. 6th 2011. Since I have been on site. I have went thru all the rooms & recleaned all the rooms from top to bottom. We have also been painting rooms, set them up different. Working on getting the outside of the building cleaned up. We have very friendly staff on site 24 hrs/7days a week. We are working on get a web site up & go has well. If something happens, I have to run to get something for the motel there is always a way to get ahold of me.

The Manager
montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2008

I have stayed at ALOT of motel & hotels, but this was by far the worst or the worst!! Dirty, filthy, stinky...........no hot water in bathroom sink, all though the toilet had scalding water in it! The shower went from scalding hot to ice cold blasts. Management was never anywhere to be found. And most definately NOT in a desire-able area of town! Seemed to be alot of transients & low lifes living there on a permanent basis!

• Liked — When I got the hell outta there!
  • Disliked — That I had to stay there 3 nights!
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
I am here to help the traveling people out & have a good night stay. We have coffee, internet , Direct TV in all the rooms. Wash/Dryer onsite for the guest to us.

The Manager

Been to Colorado Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!