“Fast service - strange location” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 25 restaurants in Craig
Cuisines: Mexican
Texarkana, Arkansas
“Fast service - strange location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We just had lunch here today. Our order arrived at our table in about 5 minutes (no kidding). I had the enchiladas. The food was hot, service was friendly and fast. Our waiter checked on us twice during the meal and was quick to take our dirty plates away when we finished. The decor is kinda interesting and at least in the section where we sat, it was very clean. We were seated by the windows looking out towards a nail/hair salon. The lunch menu was very reasonably priced. I will eat there again.
If you are not familiar with the Craig area, this restaurant is located INSIDE a tiny strip mall. Just past the Ford dealership on Victory Way. It is worth checking out.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

82% Recommend
“Good food, nice place for a mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

3 of us ate 2 nights at Vallartas, and 5 of the meals were very good. The sixth was Caldo 7 Mares, which my friend did not know was a soup made with a variety of seafood. I am not joking when I say that they gave him over a liter of soup. He didn't like it, so he crumbled about 20 tortilla chips into the soup to make it more to his liking. The green chili sauce was excellent on the Burrito Adovado and tortilla chips.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado
“great mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Located in a mall. Quiet atmosphere and great mexican food.
Good service!! My husband and I shared a meal because serving size is large.

Visited September 2012
Williamsport
“Mmmmmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Yummy! Authentic Mexican in a nice atmosphere. Seemed a little pricy to me but the entrees are huge. Service was lacking a little always waiting on drinks and to order. Ate here twice during my stay and if I come back to Craig I'll be eating here

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
at sea
“Couldn't ask for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by my sister who lives in the area and claimed it was the best Mexican restaurant around. We've eaten at dozens of Mexican restaurants so we weren't expecting to be very impressed, but oh man, it was great. Homemade chips and salsa were delivered as soon as we sat down. The service was excellent...attentive, but not intrusive. We had fajitas and crispy chile rellenos and both were tasty and well-presented. Portions were large...we took some home for lunch the next day. We highly recommend this place. As noted in another review, it's inside a small mall behind the Village Inn so you have to look for it...but well worth the search.

• Visited May 2012