“Refreshing, Hotel Staff Best in Industry” 5 of 5 stars

Book early and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Craig
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Refreshing, Hotel Staff Best in Industry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

Made same day reservation with the hotel and I couldnt believe how proffesional and plesant the gentelman was that had taken my frantic call. He added security to my stressful trip with a touch of humor making my reservation quick and painless. Upon arrival an hour later it was the same gentelman at the desk. While taking in the refreshing new hotel surroundings the gentelman quickly greeted me by my last name(impressive guess at who I was) Brian had not only taken my reservation but he also paid attention to my what seemed as my many needs. He is by far the best I have seen in this industry and extremely proffesional. My room was astounding and the bed inviting. The halls are a little noisy but not as bad as it could have been. The breakfast and internet can use some updating but overall amazing stay and thank you again Brian and the rest of the Hampton Inn staff job well done.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

We can't say enough good things about this hotel! Having stayed in hundreds of hotels throughout the U, S., Canada, the Caribbean and Europe, from 2 stars through 5 stars, I have learned that what makes a great hotel are its people. Jared, the manager, Daniella and Brian, at the front desk, and the remainder of the anonymous staff are skilled at responding quickly and doing all the little things which make a guest feel special. And this brand-spanking new hotel, replete with large, comfortable beds, over-sized rooms and upscale amenities, could serve as a flagship for the Hampton Inn group. While it may be located in Craig, Colorado, an atypical tourist destination, this luxurious Hampton Inn stands among the very best of the hotels in which we've had the good fortune to stay. If you're going this way, it is a must stay. Bravo, Hampton Inns!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Johnstown, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

Check-in staff very friendly and professional. Also, within 1st hr, front desk called my room, checking that room met my needs. My room was well furnished, looked and smelled vey clean. Very large breakfast area. Standard offerings but also had complimentary eggs, sausage and home fries available. Had reserved a two night stay but business meetings wrapped up by noon of second day. Housekeeping had already been to my room but, at checkout, the front desk offered to still only charge me for a one night stay. When in Craig again, I will certainly return to this Hotel!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

This hotel is less than a year old and everything is clean and nice.
Pro: 1. Complimentary Breakfast which offers hot items.
2. Complimentary WiFi.
3. TV program selection is very good, including HBO, ESPN, etc.
4. Hot tube, GYM, swimming pool is very clean.
Con: 1. AC is very loud. I had to turn it off.
2. Bed is too soft for me.
3. As someone mentioned before, the sound of door close is loud.
Overall, I think Hampton is the best hotel in Craig. I hope they keep it that way.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2010

New hotel. Very clean. No refrigerator or micro in room, but front desk staff graciously brought us one at our request. Breakfast was ok. They did have some variety and offerred eggs one day and biscuits and gravy another. Coffe not so good, but there is a Starbucks a couple of miles away. Shower very good, but if you are short you may have trouble reaching the shower head to adjust it. I am almost 6 feel and found it to be a good height, but my friend who is about 5'3 would have needed a step stool to reach it. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Craig, CO and found it to be a great experience! The staff was really nice, the hotel is great (probably the nicest one in the small town) and we got the executive suite for $89, can't beat that. The pool and hottub were also nicely kept and clean. Thanks for the nice stay!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

This is a very new hotel. I believe it opened late 2009. We stayed in a room with a "mountain" view. All the rooms have 42" flat screen high def TVs. This is a luxury for my husband and I who still have several "tube" tvs.

The hotel is located about 45 minutes or so from Steamboat Springs. If you've looked at staying in Steamboat, the prices are quite high...I guess because you're staying in Steamboat. Craig is a little town, but there was quite a bit of growth recently with new hotels in the same area.

When we left Craig, we got on HWY 13 and within an hour or so where in WY on I-80.
Very nice hotel and the staff was great!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Craig? Share your experiences!