“Great place for a remarkable vacation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Widus Hotel and Casino

You added Widus Hotel and Casino to your Saves list
Widus Hotel and Casino
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   5400 Manuel A. Roxas Highway | Angeles, Pampanga, Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Luzon 2023, Philippines   |
Caloocan, Caloocan, Philippines
“Great place for a remarkable vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Our stay in the Widus Resort and Casino was one of the most remarkable vacations I have ever taken. Before I traveled, I planned on going to the beach or stay in a resort in Central Luzon. Due to delayed flight, I made some adjustments to my itinerary to do away with the hassle of taking a tedious travel from Clark to Manila after having just landed. Per invitation, I went with our friends who made a reservation in Widus. I was reluctant at first considering the discomfort of sharing a room with them.

But it was pleasing decision when I got to see the Presidential Suite they reserved with the Masters Bedroom having huge bed, Jacuzzi and private bathroom; the second bedroom has two beds and private bathroom; flat screen TV on both bedrooms; spacious living area with writing desk and chair, very wide LCD TV, Kitchen, 6 cu ft. fridge, microwave oven, dining area and awesome balcony. Oh my God, I felt like I just moved to my dream home.

After my first night, I just had to entirely change my vacation plan. I could have not lived in any hotel the way we are accommodated in Widus. Having the uniquely-shaped swimming pool with waterfalls and the sunken bar just across the slides, it was sure memorable and refreshing indulgence.

Room Tip: Make reservation in advance; you will not get a room during peak travel season :)
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

a lots of hotels and resort i stayed evrytime im having my vacation but i prefer this widus resort and casino in clark pampanga this hotel have a good staff,great food,complete amenities and clean facilities over all i satisfied the service.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
davao
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

excellent food, especially the BREAKFAST BUFFET. service are exceptional, room rates are reasonable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Cannon Air Force Base, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I usually stay with family when I come home from abroad but this trip was going to be a little bit different. The family and I decided to take a little vacation within our main vacation; we were tired and in need of some good rest and relaxation. This resort was on top of the list and we are glad we made the right choice. Even if it was just for a brief moment we felt like celebrities. The service was pleasant and engaging. The rooms were clean and cozy. Our view of the swimming pool was very relaxing; the children and I had a great time there and to top it all off the food was amazing! Did I mention that there was a casino. What more could you ask for... Overall it was the best way to start our vacation in the city we call home. Widus Resort and Casino, hope we see you soon...

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Went to Clark for the hot air balloon festival and stayed in this beautiful hotel. We booked a junior deluxe suite and I was very impressed with the size of the room, it had a small living area as well as a high dining counter or a mini kitchenette. The comfort of the bed was also absolutely amazing. This room also had a balcony overlooking the pool area which was nice. Room service is also fair, but the food was really good!!! At the Salt cafe I had their burger and pasta carbonara which I found excellent so I had to order it again via room service. The only drawback to my trip was that I had to be outdoor for the hot air balloon festival when I wish I was just in the room or at the very least enjoying all the amenities this hotel could offer. Would definitely do that on my next trip.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Manila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed at Hotel Vida for a weekend and felt like royalty. The water feature at the lobby is very relaxing. Being first-timers, we got a bit confused with the room numbers (because the second digit is the floor number, unlike other hotels where the first digit is the floor number), but we forgot all about that little confusion when we entered the spacious and classy room. We reserved for a Family Junior Suite, and it was really ideal for a family like ours. The cozy room featured comfortable beds, a bar area, kitchenette, toilet and bath. And there was a trundle bed too! The room was minimally but tastefully designed.

The food was good and suits our taste. You should try the Vida Beef Burger. They also offer Korean and Japanese food.

The Hotel’s staff were all friendly and accommodating. They worked with their hearts. There were smiles on everyone’s faces. And they make sure that all their guests are well attended to. We never felt as welcome in any other hotel as we did in Hotel Vida.

We will surely come back….and SOON!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Angeles City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I already try other hotels in the area, I must say that this hotel is one of the best that Clark has to offer. The facilities and amenities in this hotel are just great! The Family Junior Suite is just perfect and spacious. One thing that need to be improve in this hotel is the service. Food is good with good selection. We enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Book early coz this hotel is fully booked most of the time.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Widus Hotel and Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Widus Hotel and Casino

Address: 5400 Manuel A. Roxas Highway | Angeles, Pampanga, Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Luzon 2023, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Central Luzon Region > Pampanga Province > Angeles City > Clark Freeport Zone
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Clark Freeport Zone
Hotel Class:4 star — Widus Hotel and Casino 4*
Widus Hotel and Casino Clark is a perfect place whether you plan for an adventure, activity-filled vacation, business meetings, weddings and other social or corporate events. It offers you modern comforts in a traditional style, perfectly suitable for business and leisure. It has 233 modern Asian inspired hotel rooms, uniquely-shaped swimming pool and waterfalls, spa, gym, all-day dining restaurants that offer local and international cuisine, function rooms,24-hour reception and room service, wireless internet and casino with wide variety of slot machines and table games designed to suit your personal taste. With a strong demand from corporate partners the new Widus Convention Center in Clark offers a comfortable and professional environment to conduct business. Widus Hotel and Casino Clark is located in Clark Freeport Zone Pampanga, 5 minutes away from Clark International Airport (CIA) which offers both local and international flights via different Airlines and 5 minutes away from Duty Free Shops. Guests can also enjoy nearby local attractions and historical landmarks. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Widus Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Widus Hotel And Casino Philippines/Angeles City

If you own or manage Widus Hotel and Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.