“Best Hampton I've stayed at” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonors Points!
Ranked #7 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Cedar Hill, United States
“Best Hampton I've stayed at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Pleasantly surprised staying here. I was happy with the cleanliness of the hotel, the amenities and breakfast. I travel quite a bit and I have to say this is one of the best Hampton's I have stayed at.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GabrielleVasquez, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Jorge M,
We feel privileged to have earned this title from you!! Thank you so very much for your kind words, I will share your response with our team members as its through their hard work and dedication that we are able to provide the ultimate guest service!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Broomfield, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed at this Hampton Inn for one night while visiting Colorado Springs. I am a Hilton Honors member and always try to stay in Hampton Inns when I travel. I have been to a lot of Hamptons, and this is one of the lesser ones. The room was way too small for 2 Queen beds. It looked like it should have just had a King bed in it. The room also was right next to the elevator, so you heard it humming whenever it was in use. We had a problem with the air conditioner, but the staff at the front desk was very helpful and fixed it for us right away. HouseKeeping knocked on our door at 9:15 in the morning? WHAT? Wanted to see if we had checked out. I didn't think check out was quite that early, so obviously housekeeping has some issues with its paperwork. We went down to breakfast at 9:30, and it was a mess. I understood that the hotel was completely booked, and breakfast was busy. But I waited for a while and after people cleared out and staff had a chance to catch up, I went to get some toast or a Danish to have with my cereal, and the Danishes and bread was out. There were a few bagels and muffins. They never restocked this. Maybe they felt it was close enough to closing time? I don't know, but it was very disappointing, and poor management to not offer the full breakfast until closing time. Btw, don't eat the scrambled eggs, they are obviously fake and taste like rubber...horrible....

Room Tip: Upper floors, away from the elevator!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear ladytrooper,
Thank you so much for completing the review for your stay with us. It is only when a guest takes the time to let us know of a less than ideal situation, that we can identify and resolve.
I am certainly disappointed that your stay was not at the high level of satisfaction that we strive to provide at this property, please accept my sincerest apologies.
If possible, I woul like to talk to you further reagarding your stay. I can be reached at gvasquez@chartwellhospitality.com or 719.884.0330.
Thank you again- and I look forward to talking with you.
Littleton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Stayed for two nights. When I checked in, I was greeted and treated very well by the lady at the desk. My room was quiet, clean, and well kept. The breakfast left something to be desired, but then again, I'm picky when it comes to breakfast food! As hotel breakfast goes, it was pretty good. Workout facility, hallways, lobby, and pool area seem to be kept very clean as well. Nothing bad to say.

Room Tip: Rooms with even numbers will have a better view of the Rockies than rooms facing the other direction...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Staff was very friendly & helpful. The room was clean, quiet, nice & well furnished. Free WiFi was speedy enough. Right next to several restaurants and a movie theater. My only complaint was how slow the tub drained. Definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Pearl, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This hotel was very good. Everything was clean and very inviting. My kids and I stayed 2 days and 3 nights and we were very pleased with everything about this hotel. The location was great. There were restaurants in a short walking distance and it was near to many of the attractions that Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs have to offer. If I come back out this way I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Naperville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This hotel and its staff are terrific. We stayed here for four nights and would highly recommend this hotel to others. We were on vacation and riding our motorcycle and this hotel was very convenient and accommodating. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was impressed with the room size and amenities, including a mini-refrigerator and microwave, at this location. The breakfast in the mornings was a great feature as it offered a variety of hot and cold items. The location was nice - not too far from many of CO Springs attractions and there was some shopping and a movie theater basically across the parking lot. The staff was courteous and kind, even printing out directions for me. The hotel was completely booked during my stay and even with so many people, the hotel was very quiet. The one downside was housekeeping: my room didn't get cleaned until after 3 pm and it was mediocre at best as the bed was poorly made, or maybe it was just the extremely lumpy comforter/duvet cover that was so uncomfortable that I couldn't use it. Overall, though, I enjoyed my stay and would definitely revisit this Hampton Inn location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South? Share your experiences!