“Amazing Service” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Littleton, Colorado
“Amazing Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Stayed for two nights. When I checked in, I was greeted and treated very well by the lady at the desk. My room was quiet, clean, and well kept. The breakfast left something to be desired, but then again, I'm picky when it comes to breakfast food! As hotel breakfast goes, it was pretty good. Workout facility, hallways, lobby, and pool area seem to be kept very clean as well. Nothing bad to say.

Room Tip: Rooms with even numbers will have a better view of the Rockies than rooms facing the other direction...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Staff was very friendly & helpful. The room was clean, quiet, nice & well furnished. Free WiFi was speedy enough. Right next to several restaurants and a movie theater. My only complaint was how slow the tub drained. Definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Pearl, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This hotel was very good. Everything was clean and very inviting. My kids and I stayed 2 days and 3 nights and we were very pleased with everything about this hotel. The location was great. There were restaurants in a short walking distance and it was near to many of the attractions that Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs have to offer. If I come back out this way I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Naperville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This hotel and its staff are terrific. We stayed here for four nights and would highly recommend this hotel to others. We were on vacation and riding our motorcycle and this hotel was very convenient and accommodating. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was impressed with the room size and amenities, including a mini-refrigerator and microwave, at this location. The breakfast in the mornings was a great feature as it offered a variety of hot and cold items. The location was nice - not too far from many of CO Springs attractions and there was some shopping and a movie theater basically across the parking lot. The staff was courteous and kind, even printing out directions for me. The hotel was completely booked during my stay and even with so many people, the hotel was very quiet. The one downside was housekeeping: my room didn't get cleaned until after 3 pm and it was mediocre at best as the bed was poorly made, or maybe it was just the extremely lumpy comforter/duvet cover that was so uncomfortable that I couldn't use it. Overall, though, I enjoyed my stay and would definitely revisit this Hampton Inn location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed here over the weekend, with a group of our motorcycle friends. We were in the Springs to ride Pikes Peak. We arrived in the morning and our rooms were not yet available, but they were kind enough to let us pull the luggage off our motorcycles, and store it there while we went to ride the Peak. My husband and I had booked a King suite, and it was quite lovely and the bed was very comfortable. We were all a little leery, as we did a 3 day ride to another area of Colorado 2 weeks ago, and we had a stay that we refer to as Hampton Hell. It was horrible.....but the Colorado Springs Hampton Inn & Suites restored our faith in the Hilton brand. The hotel is beautiful and clean, the staff is friendly, the pool was refreshing - what more could you ask for??? There are restaurants within walking distance, so we didn't have to get back on the bikes that evening, just took a stroll across the street.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

All they had to do was either check the water temperature or turn it up for the food to stay at least warm, but it was very cold. Instead of telling a customer that he must have walked in while the lid was left open, they should have checked the tempt right then and there. I even tried to get food from the very bottom, but still cold.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South? Share your experiences!