“Beautiful room” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Denver, Colorado
“Beautiful room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed here over the weekend, with a group of our motorcycle friends. We were in the Springs to ride Pikes Peak. We arrived in the morning and our rooms were not yet available, but they were kind enough to let us pull the luggage off our motorcycles, and store it there while we went to ride the Peak. My husband and I had booked a King suite, and it was quite lovely and the bed was very comfortable. We were all a little leery, as we did a 3 day ride to another area of Colorado 2 weeks ago, and we had a stay that we refer to as Hampton Hell. It was horrible.....but the Colorado Springs Hampton Inn & Suites restored our faith in the Hilton brand. The hotel is beautiful and clean, the staff is friendly, the pool was refreshing - what more could you ask for??? There are restaurants within walking distance, so we didn't have to get back on the bikes that evening, just took a stroll across the street.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

All they had to do was either check the water temperature or turn it up for the food to stay at least warm, but it was very cold. Instead of telling a customer that he must have walked in while the lid was left open, they should have checked the tempt right then and there. I even tried to get food from the very bottom, but still cold.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

concordia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I thought the room was expensive for what I got. So, for the price of the room the room was average size and breakfast was average. But maybe all hotels in colorado springs are high. I live in Missouri where I can pay $80 and get a better hotel and better breakfast.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This Hampton was one of the better Hampton's I've stayed at. It was very clean and hotel staff was courteous. There's a movie theater next door which was convenient since it was raining and not much else to do with the weather. Overall, I was very happy with my stay at this hotel. I would definitely book this hotel for future visits.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This hotel was clean, nice, smelled good, bedding was clean and fresh; pillows and mattress were comfortable. Good quality for a very good price! Ice machines in very good working condition. Lobby was clean. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful!

Georgetown, ky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

As usual Hampton Inn did not disappoint our family on this trip. My husband and I and our 3 teen aged daughters stayed 4 nights, and from start to finish the stay at this hotel was excellent!! It was very clean, the breakfast was very good every morning, the staff was extremely polite and I mean everyone from the front desk to the cleaning staff. We have never been to Colorado before so we didn't know what to expect. If we come back to Colorado again we will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Pinehurst, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We used to live in the Springs so we knew this hotel was in a great location. This was one of the better Hampton Inn's we have stayed at. Great staff, larger hotel with a nice pool and outside sitting area. Very clean. I also love the Hilton chain because they always do a great government/ military rate.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South? Share your experiences!