A nice place to stay in Colorado Springs. Many restaurants within walking distance and they delivered cookies and milk to your room every night. Easy to get on and off I 25 but not close enough to hear the traffic. Breakfast is good, instead of canned fruit, they have fresh melon slices, strawberries and grapes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest Hampton Inn & Suites in the area. Boasting a warm Colorado Lodge decor with expertly appointed guest rooms and suites. Our Guests will enjoy spectacular mountain views while enjoying easy access to all of the Pikes Peak Region's area attractions. Enjoy an invigorating workout in our state of the art fitness center which includes treadmills, stationary bikes and free weights...of course we've added flat screen televisions for your entertainment pleasure while working out! Afterwards relax in the jacuzzi spa or go for a swim! Curl up with a good book and a fresh cup of coffee (available 24 7) in in front of a crackling fire in our Library/Business Center. Take a stroll around the nearby lake and feed the ducks. Of course all of the things you would expect from a hotel of this caliber are covered, hot inviting breakfast served daily, free high speed internet and Hilton's famous "Cloud Nine" beds. Just does not get any better! So book today we'll be waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Colorado Springs/i-25 South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/i-25 South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hampton Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hampton Inn