“Clean, Comfortable and Friendly!” 4 of 5 stars

Earn 2X HHonors Points!
Ranked #8 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Clean, Comfortable and Friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times recently and I have been impressed with the friendly service. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. I have friends who have stayed here, as well and they agree with my assessment.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Maureen M,
Thank you for all of the positive feedback! Please keep us in mind for your next trip to Colorado Springs. We look forward to seeing you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Great location like the Doubletree, walking distance for places to eat and shop. Clean rooms, bit noisey at times. Nice layout just have to watch your gps.

staff was fairly friendly, just seemed too much going on and limited staff was the issue.

• Stayed June 2013
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed here for a solid week in late August...part business, part vacation. Now granted, I'm a Hilton Diamond, so Hilton hotels like the Hampton generally (not always) go out of their way to make sure I'm comfortable. But my stay here was over and above great. They have all the things right that I'm picky about: COLD air conditioning, nice space, well-lit bathroom vanity, clean, and microwave included in room. I had one of their larger suites--300--and loved it.

The bed was fairly comfortable...although it did sag on the side that everyone sits down on. Not really awful, but enough to be noticeable--but didn't keep me away. The A/C is loud, but oh well--I can deal with that. And the original iron in the room did the usual thing that Sunbeam irons do, which is dump water all over your clothes as soon as it's filled up. But the friendly desk agent brought me a brand new, in-the-box iron as a replacement. Nice! (And not a Sunbeam either!)

Overall this hotel is getting things right. Kudos to this Hampton Inn. I'll be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Beachiz,
Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Walking distance to Outback Steakhouse and several others. Movie theatre across the street, though not an overcrowded or busy area. A short drive to Pike's Peak and Manitou Springs. Hour and a half to Denver airport. Pretty excellent location I'd say.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Douglas W,
Mineola, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Hampton Inn and Suites Colorado Springs has a great location, close to 3 major attractions. The room was spotless and was equipped with a coffee machine and microwave. Hotel had a coin op laundry, free wi-fi, free breakfast and free parking. If you're staying in the Colorado Springs area this is a great option with plenty of local area restaurants nearby.

Dear Rob D,
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is my first experience of this chain and it really impressed me. We loved the place from the minute we checked in. My wife's only complaint was that we should have stayed there longer, or indeed, at other Hamptons on our recent road trip!
The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room was very large, clean and comfortable and a pleasure to be in.
Breakfast was the standard buffet affair, but with plenty of choice and regularly replenished.
There are a choice of restaurants and a large cinema complex within a short walk.
I definitely recommend this hotel.

Dear Welshman101,
maple lake, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Wonderful! Happy and cannot say enough nice things! It was so clean and the bedding smelled so good! I never thought a Hotel at that price could be so nice. We stayed in 7 different Hotels on our way to the Grand Canyon...I will always find a Hampton again. We stayed in Colorado Springs and North Platte NE on our way back. I am so glad we found another Hampton. We had some bad experience the night before at a Ramada...ick. Never again...I will pay the extra $30 to stay at a Hampton...always if there is one in the area. It had a wonderful breakfast...the pool stayed open late. Huge business room with computers. The staff was so well dressed and friendly. Even the maids were super friendly and fast when we requested towels. Loved it!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Amy M M,
We are so pleased to hear you are such a loyal Hampton guest! We absolutely agree, they really are the place to be! Please keep us in mind the next time you are in beautiful Colorado Springs!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South? Share your experiences!