“what a waste of money” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Burlington, Colorado
“what a waste of money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

we stayed at days inn on circle drive when we first walked in smelled like uriun and looked in bathroom and the black mold that was growin in there was nasty. wife went to front desk and demanded new rom so he ave her key to one as she walke up to room the door was open and it was occupied so again got a new key and went to that room a little betterif you like cat food on the floor and the ceiling in bathroom ws rotton and fallin apart there was snot smeared all over the bathroom wall.when we went to check out was promised we would recieve a discount but ended paying morefor room the what shuld of
'STAY AAY FROM DAYS INN"

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2003

I believe I either got the same room as the last review or there is something REALLY wrong with this hotel! We were so tired after driving 13 hours straight, we were ready to shower and rest. The front looked ok and I have never had a problem with days inn before, so we checked in. Our room was around back and when we turned the corner there was a washer/dryer sitting in front of our room. We all took showers and the drains were not only slow, but completely cloged! The television had only three channels and none of them came in very well. The floor was so disgusting, I wouldnt even let my kids take their shoes off in the room. I pulled the sheets down to rest while my husband went out to get dinner and there was blood on my pillow and there was no pillow protector,(just a pillow case). When my husband got back, he realized that the door not only didnt lock, but dosen't even close! He just knocked on the door with his foot because his hands were full with dinner, and it pushed right open. We ate dinner fast and went straight to the office to check out! That was the worst 2 hours I have ever spent at any hotel! We went a few miles down circle drive and found apollo park suites and stayed for a whole month!

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2002

I recently stayed at the Days Inn on South Circle Drive in Colorado Springs and it was terrible. I first noticed that the room was not too clean and that the place generally seemed a bit run down. I was going to stay for 5 nights, but left after 3 in disgust. The light over the sink was burned out and it took two days of complaining to get that fixed. The shower drain was stuffed and it drained very slowly. The heat and air conditioning did not work, only the fan. When I finally had it and pack up the car I went back to the room just to check I didn't leave anything. I forgot to insert the key card in the lock and turned the handle. It opened anyway! You could not lock the door. The room had been basically unlocked for 3 days with all my stuff inside! I will never stay at a Days Inn anywhere, period.

Been to Days Inn - Aerotech? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Aerotech

Address: 2117 Aerotech Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80916
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #78 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Days Inn - Aerotech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn - Aerotech, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.