“Shut this place down!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn - Aerotech

Days Inn - Aerotech
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Colorado Springs
Days Inn - Aerotech
You added Days Inn - Aerotech to your Saves list
2117 Aerotech Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80916   |
Ranked #79 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
colorado
“Shut this place down!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2003

I believe I either got the same room as the last review or there is something REALLY wrong with this hotel! We were so tired after driving 13 hours straight, we were ready to shower and rest. The front looked ok and I have never had a problem with days inn before, so we checked in. Our room was around back and when we turned the corner there was a washer/dryer sitting in front of our room. We all took showers and the drains were not only slow, but completely cloged! The television had only three channels and none of them came in very well. The floor was so disgusting, I wouldnt even let my kids take their shoes off in the room. I pulled the sheets down to rest while my husband went out to get dinner and there was blood on my pillow and there was no pillow protector,(just a pillow case). When my husband got back, he realized that the door not only didnt lock, but dosen't even close! He just knocked on the door with his foot because his hands were full with dinner, and it pushed right open. We ate dinner fast and went straight to the office to check out! That was the worst 2 hours I have ever spent at any hotel! We went a few miles down circle drive and found apollo park suites and stayed for a whole month!

Couples
Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2002

I recently stayed at the Days Inn on South Circle Drive in Colorado Springs and it was terrible. I first noticed that the room was not too clean and that the place generally seemed a bit run down. I was going to stay for 5 nights, but left after 3 in disgust. The light over the sink was burned out and it took two days of complaining to get that fixed. The shower drain was stuffed and it drained very slowly. The heat and air conditioning did not work, only the fan. When I finally had it and pack up the car I went back to the room just to check I didn't leave anything. I forgot to insert the key card in the lock and turned the handle. It opened anyway! You could not lock the door. The room had been basically unlocked for 3 days with all my stuff inside! I will never stay at a Days Inn anywhere, period.

Been to Days Inn - Aerotech? Share your experiences!