“Drove in - Drove out” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Colorado Springs - Airport

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Colorado Springs - Airport to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Colorado Springs - Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3490 Afternoon Circle, Colorado Springs, CO 80910 (Formerly Crossland - Colorado Springs)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #93 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Cleveland
“Drove in - Drove out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This hotel is in a seemly neighborhood. It is run down. Walked into the reservation area and a family was waiting but nobody was behind the desk. Waited about 5 minutes - still no attendant.
I got back in my car and found another hotel. Sketchy at best.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
colorado springs
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

When i was staying here there were bugs abduction rats everywhere you have to pay like five dollars to make and interbational call the manager is horrible and bever listens me abd my had to scratch up five hundred dollars just for two weeks i heard that a person hss been shot and killed on the third floor and the maids dont give you clean towels and toilet is always clogged please people i beg you dont waste your tine and money staying at this junk if a place hotel i really recommend laquinta or doubletree hotels

• Stayed September 2013
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

The overnight lady is really rude. The hotel isn't taken care of, they treat there guest like crap. i would never ever stay or refer a friend here. This should be a hotel located off of Colfax with there type of customer service.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Colorado Springs - Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Paige - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We sincerely apologize for the service you received. This is not typical of our staff and we will be working to ensure that your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at css@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Springdale, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Management was rude. I traveled 12hrs in order to fulfill my mother's last wishes and upon arrival manager refused to honor my reservations despite previous communications confirming reservations. After everything was settled and i was checking in i was unable to use the payment method i prefered so i was forced to use cash. The bed linen was in poor condition and the coffee pot i received upon request still had the coffee grounds from the last guest to use it.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Colorado Springs - Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so disappointed that you received such poor customer service from our management. Please accept my apology. I also apologize that we were unable to accommodate you as to your preferred payment method. In direct response to your feedback, my staff and I will be working to review our check-in and payment procedures as well as our customer service standards. I would also like to profusely apologize for the cleanliness issues with your coffee pot. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at css@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Port Arthur, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is a extended stay chain, just an average business hotel. Don't expect much. I stayed for just one night and had no issues as other reviews. But area is a little shabby. No breakfast was included. Wifi worked good. Vending and laundry works

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I had to download this app and register with TA just to write my first review ever. Save your money, sleep in the parking lot. With all the cops that run thru there every 30mins or so, youll be better off. Rooms are pretty bad, management could be reminded that customer service is what they are getting paid for, not to rape and pillage every person that tries to walk thru the door. Lucky there wasn't a negative star, management dosent deserve even one.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Will not even put a star on this. My friends and I stayed here for a bit waiting on our apartment to be ready. The management and staff is run so backwards, our toilet in our room kept clogging, the free high speed Internet was a joke and WE had to call THEIR is at least five times a day, and to top the cake, if you call them, they will tell you to call to em back several hours later because they are too busy to deal with a cuatomer. The district manager Oscar was there today when I called inquiring about a list and found item, and he hung up on me TWICE!!! And his reason was because he was to busy to turn around and look for my item. Absolutely ridiculous. If you do not mind being treated as less than what keeps business running as a paying customer, Do not stay here!!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Colorado Springs - Airport, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Alexandra - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you experienced difficulties with your toilet and our free Wi-Fi. I will be reviewing your comments with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry to hear that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. Customer service is a top priority of ours, and I am disappointed that we did not meet that goal. Thank you again for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at css@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Colorado Springs - Airport? Share your experiences!