“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Was treated very well, staff is great.
They went out of their way to acccommodate me.
Had my dog with me and asked for a room near the exit and they put me right where I needed to be.
Room was clean and it was nice to have a kitchen since I stayed for an extended period of time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I just love the Stay America chain. I really needed to cook my food for the next few days of my trip and I was able to do so in the cook top and microwave. The full size fridge was a big plus as well. I got a great rate on the room and stayed for 4 days. The staff was very friendly, helpful and fun. They made me feel very well cared for. I requested a first floor room and that is just what I got. It was clean, roomy and bright. Easy parking and great location, easy to just right on the highway. The grab and go breakfast was nice and always had fruit. The convenient laundry room was great. I will go out of my way to stay at a Stay America when I travel, it is a good value. This is a nice one and has a wonderful staff! I had a good time :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thermopolis, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have never stayed at an Extended stay hotel. We were in the Springs for a wedding and needed to stay in a central location. This was the perfect spot. Room was clean, good air conditioning. We did not use the kitchen but it was set up very well. The only thing missing is a hair dryer which anticapated being there so it was a little inconvient. Front desk is staffed with only one receptionist who had to go check to see if our room was ready therefore leaving the front desk uncovered. Gab and go breakfast very limited

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We've stayed at a lot of hotels but have never NOT had free shampoo or a hair dryer in the room (you have to ask at the front desk). Also no maid service or clean towels without paying a "refresh" fee.... . Which btw they never showed up to do anyway. You have to empty your own trash too which we found very odd. The hotel smells like smoke (they have a smokers wing) & Chinese food. Lastly, we had asked for a double queen nonsmoking & got a queen only smoking which our teens had to stay in with a rollaway cot for three nights. They only give you 1 room key for two people & breakfast is barebones. The Townplace suites, for the same price, is far better & closer to the attractions. Much better than this barebones hotel

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Recent trip to Surrounding attractions we found this location to be prefect right off the interstate,price was right, very clean rooms ,breakfast in the morning and everyone we meet at the hotel most were staff some were guest all were very friendly and welcoming. We will return this fall.

Room Tip: Mountain view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Colorado Springs - West, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so proud of our team who helped make your stay welcoming and memoriable.Thank you again for your review it will be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

When I walked into my room I was instantly impressed with it. I felt as though the workers cared about their job. Also that my money was wisely spent. The service was friendly. The dishes were clean and OMG the linen was like I washed it at my house. That's a great thing too because I was weary and tired and miserable from the long drive.

• Stayed April 2013
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Colorado Springs - West, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm glad that you had a good stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Peyton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

For $62 I stayed in a very nice room that I would normally expect to pay $100 for.

The staff are attentive and engage you to find out your needs.

Has a lite continental breakfast-great coffee.

Everything about this hotel made you feel comfortable.

It's located near major business and tourist areas making it good for both leisure and business. Being a extended stay hotel I had a kitchenette that look like it was in showroom condition.
This is a good find and will be my first choice for hotels in Colorado Springs.

• Stayed March 2013
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Colorado Springs - West, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you had a good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Colorado Springs - West? Share your experiences!