We had our plans change suddenly during our vacation in Colorado Springs, and had to stay an extra night. The hotel we had been staying it was booked, so we called around and were able to snag a room at this Fairfield Inn.
What a pleasant surprise after a rough day! The young man at the desk was extremely courteous and helpful to us. The room was roomy, comfortable, and spotless. We could all just relax with no worries.
I wish we had stayed here in the first place! It was no more expensive than the "budget" hotel where we had been, and not that much farther from the attractions. What's a few minutes down the interstate when your hotel is much more comfortable? If we return to Colorado Springs, the Fairfield Inn Air Force Academy will be home.
Oh, yeah, breakfast was awesome too. Healthy choices, well attended. Yummy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of I-25 in Colorado Springs, our hotel sits less than a mile away from the Air Force Academy and the shopping of the Chapel Hills Mall. Our Marriott hotel offers a great view of the Rocky Mountains and a short drive to the outdoor attractions at Garden of the Gods or Pikes Peak. Guests will be in walking distance of many restaurants and less than 15 minutes from Colorado College and the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
- Fairfield Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Fairfield Inn