“Business Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Denver, Colorado
“Business Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was in a studio style suite. Bed behind the business area. It worked well for the people I had to meet with. Staff was great as were the amenities including the breakfast. The only less than perfect part of my stay was a very unstable and slow wifi connection. This does not bode well for the business traveller needing on line access for business meetings. Otherwide it was an enjoyable, pleasant stay.

Room Tip: The studio suites are erfect for the business traveller who will have clients in a room without the...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Concord, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

My stay here was great. The service was excellent and was the cleanliness of the quiet room. I stayed here for one night on business and with the exception of three things: there was no hot water running from the sink faucet, the air conditioner was in disrepair, and the WIFI was near unusable due to it's slow speeds and constant disconnection. Other than those small things my stay was exactly as promised. Clean, Comfortable, and Quiet.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I do a lot of traveling for work for short and long periods of time. This has to be one of my favorite hotels that I have stayed at during my travels.

The staff is incredible! They are always friendly, courteous and are willing to help you with any issue. Very knowledgable. The cleaning staff are awesome as well. They clean the room with out disturbing your personal belongings and is always refreshing to come back to a well cleaned room.

The facilities available for use, are always in prestine condition. The view is excellent. The patio is very nice. The pool is very clean and relaxing. The dining area is very well kept. Nice amount of seating and 24 hour coffee! The rooms are very nice. Nice LCD TVs, chairs, couch, the a desk.

The beds are very comfortable, making it very difficult to want/have to get up in the morning to leave. Also enough pillows for anyone's massive pillow desire.

Room Tip: The rooms on the second and third floors on the north side have a excellent view of the lake.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Staying for an extended time the staff has worked with me to accomodate my needs. Rooms are quiet and cheerful and the Hotel is in an excellent location! I highly reccommend travelers and business partners to stay here!

Room Tip: There are resturants in the area within very short walking distances.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

The employee's especially Sarah Greenstreet, and Nancy Fornander, just made me feel at home from the very begining. My slightest wish is like my command to them, they always come through for me no matter what I ask. They help me find places I need to go to, while the last time I stayed at a Candlewood, they gave me the phone book. Staying here has been a great experience for me. I will hate to leave when I have to go, because it is like leaving friends. Chuck is great too.

Room Tip: Think of Fairfield Marriot Inn as your home away from home, That's what I'm doing. All rooms...
Green Features: It's great I'ld hate to live in anything less.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Lakewood, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great place to stay overnight or for months. The hotel staff is what really sets this hotel apart from the rest. They are kind and very hospitable. I am a long term resident and I couldn't be happier with my choice to stay in this great hotel. Thank you for everything!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
El Paso, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I stopped at this hotel after a long 12 hour day of driving. Its right off the highway and right next to a cute little pond filled with ducks and geese. The hotel was very clean, the rooms were modern, the bed was very comfortable, and the staff were very attentive and helping. Especially the nice young lady serving break fast when I couldnt figure out how to use the waffle machine. There is a pools and an a exersize room which is great. Location couldn't have been any more perfect in walking distance of many food joints and very close to a target. I overall enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed February 2014

Been to Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs South? Share your experiences!