Last night someone used bolt cutters and stole a motorcycle from our trailer in the parking lot. The police came and told us that is a common problem for the area, especially right now. They have had many car break ins too. They believe someone is watching the parking lot as people check in to identify opportunity crimes. Police told us there was nothing else we could have done except not stay there. We followed all common sense ways to avoid being victims. We should have stayed somewhere with cameras in the parking lot.. The thieves know they don't have them here.
The room was very cramped - less than 18 inches between the bed and the TV. Bathroom was tiny too. No mention of the major renovation going on on the website or when booking. 1/2 of the parking lot was not usable. Staff was nice and professional but that didn't make up for the shortcomings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Airport Offers Comfort and Convenience Getting there has to be fast and convenient too. Only 2.5 miles from the Colorado Springs Airport (COS), we are your ideal destination. Begin your day with our 'Express Start' breakfast which features a variety of delicious breakfast items, including our exclusive cinnamon rolls, omelets, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage and much more. No matter what brings you to Colorado Springs, your room is your personal retreat. The key word is comfort with our Simply Smart luxurious bedding, expanded cable with HBO, refrigerator, microwave,flat screen t.v., DVD players as well as our exclusive Kohler showerhead. NEw pool And Hot Tub. Imagine having all the tools you need for business, high-speed Internet, spacious desk with ergonomic chairs, 24 hour business center, copying and faxing services for your convenience.A choice location for the business traveler we are less than 2 miles from Peterson Air Force Base, Lockheed Martin, ITT, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Ratheon, SI International, Serco, Arinc, Coca Cola, Siemens, and General Dynamics. Families appreciate this great location. We are situated off of I-24 with easy access to several local attractions. Come and rise the Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak America's mountain, tour the awe-inspiring Garden of the Gods, take a chance at the Cripple Creek Casinos, Cliff Dwelling and see a concert at the World Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport Hotel Colorado Springs
- Holiday Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Holiday Inn