We switched here from Motel 6 (horrible), they were very accommodating to us and our pets. All staff we encountered were very friendly. Our room was spacious and very clean! Will stay here again for sure! Only drawback was the toilet plug very easy. The free breakfast was also nice since we were traveling on a budget. There was a notice in our room that warned us about vehicle break-ins in the area at restaurants, attractions, and hotels, which was a nice heads up for us and we appreciated it even though we had no trouble.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn - Garden Of The Gods Hotel Colorado Springs
- La Quinta Inn - Garden Of The Gods Hotel
- La Quinta Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.