The room (non-smoking) smelled of stale smoke. The bedspread and blankets were stained. The front desk clerk brought up a new bedspread and when he took the old one he realized the blankets were stained as well -- he then said he would get us a new blanket too (thank you!). The rest of the room was relatively clean. The breakfast ends at 9am, which was too early - we were always the last ones there getting food and people would come in and find the breakfast gone and complain. It was nice to have breakfast included, but it was only adequate (and not fresh). We wouldn't stay at this hotel again. The only good part was the location - 15 minutes from Garden of the Gods.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn - Garden Of The Gods Hotel Colorado Springs
- La Quinta Inn - Garden Of The Gods Hotel
- La Quinta Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, LaQuinta, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.