“DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE A CREDIT CARD!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #77 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
budwiesser
“DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE A CREDIT CARD!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

The place is very hard up for money!.....under new management...................................................................

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

I should have turned right around after seeing the kind of area the Ramada was in. The actual hotel itself was absolutely terrible. The room had a dungy, stale, cave aroma to it. The floors were extremely dirty, the inside of the fridge had obviously not been cleaned in a long time b/c there was a slimy goo residue hanging from the trays. The ceiling, walls, and doors were chipped and stained. The bathroom floor was incredibly dirty, with mold and mildew along the baseboards. I was amazed that the heater even turned on b/c it was hanging off the wall with one end on the ground. The front door could have been easily kicked in by a child so the deadlock was a must. The breakfast was subpar at best. Originally, my family and I were going to stay a week, which comes to $339 ($49 a night) but I immediately went to the front desk and opted for one night... for some reason the price jumped to $79!! We had just checked out of the Super 8 and stayed there for a week for just $238 ($34 a night) and that hotel was MUCH cleaner and more comfortable and the staff was much more pleasant. We will be returning to our last hotel tomorrow...

DO NOT stay here, especially for almost $80. You might as well stay at the Hilton and get world class treatment.

Room Tip: Avoid staying at the Ramada Inn Limited at Colorado Springs altogether!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

I stayed at the ramada limited in colorado springs. I will be back the place was great with the great staff it's like a home away from home. I needed a ride to the Airport the manager took me. I had a light out in the bathroom the maint man was knocking on my door in 5min WOW. The front desk staff all nice outgoing. I will be back on my next trip. I stay in alot of hotels this hotels has nice people they smile and have agood time with the guest you feel like your around family and friends.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Russellville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

It wasn't the perfect place by any means, but it was a good clean room for a very good price. Room had a microwave and fridge. Location was perfect. Staff was friendly. We enjoyed our stay and plan on staying here again, particular because of its location.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

I stayed there with my Family on Labor Day weekend. The Hotel staff were very professional and friendly. The General Manager Reginia obviously takes much care in her property and staff.

Room Tip: Fargos Pizza is just down the street and a great place to eat
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
ivelostmyself
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011 via mobile

Our family of 6 stayed here for 4 nights. The location is a little questionable, but we never felt unsafe. I had called twice before we got there to check on number of beds, and to ask for fridge & microwave. I spoke with Edwin, and he was very nice & accomidating. When we arrived, the outside made me a little uneasy, it just seemed like it was in a weird spot. But check-in was fast & easy, and it was very clean inside. The hall on the 3rd floor smelled weird, but our room was spotless. Not much of a view, but easy to locate attractions, shopping, and eating. The breakfast had hot chocolate, OJ, lemon water, milk, coffee, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, muffins, breads, pastries, and fresh fruits. It was also very quiet at night. Overall, we werw satisfied-especially since we found the room online so cheap.

• Stayed July 2011
Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

I resd the last person review and me and my husband and family booked a room. The person that said bad place to stay SHOULD SHUT UP. Frist yes its a older hotel very clean all the staff Great..Rmada has nothing to due with building closeing so again shut up. I also ask about longterm stay they have that for guest. So mr man that so better then the ramada it's not section 8. But I give a great shout out to the Ramada and staff I think you for all your hard work. We would saty with yall anytime.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Limited Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!