This Residence Inn is quite nice: suites with nice kitchens, a great heated pool and hot tub, and a location right off I-25. That said, the highway was definitely audible in our suite. Breakfast was mediocre but had sufficient choices: muffins, bagels, so-so hot food and delicious coffee. The bathroom walls and ceiling weren't as clean as I'd have liked and there were food scraps on the floor beside the refrigerator, but otherwise it was a comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is the perfect hotel whether staying for one night or several weeks! With the Rocky Mountains at our doorstep, we invite you to discover Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Spend a day browsing the unique shops of Manitou Springs and Old Colorado City or the boutiques at The Broadmoor. For the adventurous, Seven Falls, Cave of the Winds, miles of scenic hiking and the rush of Royal Gorge white water await! You will find us conveniently located on the I-25 corridor near Ft. Carson, Peterson AFB, Memorial Hospital, the US Olympic Complex, the World Arena, and the thriving bustle of downtown. Our large and fully appointed suites offer everything you need to make our hotel your home away from home and our devoted staff is always at your service. Relax, stay strong, and be productive at the Residence Inn, Colorado Springs South! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Colorado Springs South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Colorado Springs South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Residence Inn