“Not the best.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport

You added Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1780 Aeroplaza Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80916 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #64 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed here on Saturday the 26th well first off the desk clerk was out side smoking when we arrived and every time I walked down stair he was out side or over at the other hotel across the driveway. Secondly, our room was in horrible shape very dirty, someone's else's food in the trash, pee all down the front of the toilet, and no towels in the room. I went down to tell the desk clerk but of course he was outside smoking and when he came in he said good I get to get someone else in trouble they are always getting me in trouble. There was another elderly couple complaining about how dirty their room was, so I offered them some of my Clorox wipes I had so that both of use could clean our rooms. I talked to the desk clerk the next morning and she was rude and stated that I would be getting 15% discount for the trouble, so when I asked for a receipt showing that I was told they only do the audit at 9:00pm that I would have to wait. Monday I called and was told they knew nothing about this and when I asked for the manager I was told her name was Janet and she was across the driveway at the other hotel to call there well when I did Janet told me she does not work over there, so I called back and the girl stated she did not know what the managers name was because she was new there and have only worked there for 3 weeks. I have called several times since then and have never spoke with the manager name Nancy and she has never returned my called.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
super8-07246, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write in. I am so sorry to hear about your stay with us. We will most definitely make our Housekeeping department aware of your observation and make sure all rooms are being cleaned to standard. Thanks again for writing a review
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Because we were traveling with our dog we picked this hotel. It had decent reviews and we aren't particularly fussy. This place is a dump! The carpet was beyond dirty, I guess because it was a pet friendly room they don't care. The people above us banged and stomped all night and when we called to say something the front desk just brushed it off. I have NEVER had a worse hotel stay. Do yourself a favor and spend a few extra dollars to stay somewhere nicer.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
super8-07246, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to write in ! We appreciate all of the commentary we get. I am sorry to hear about your experience at our location. Maintenece and housekeeping will be made aware to check all carpets to assure the are fixed and kept up to parr. Once again, thank you for writing a review!

Been to Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport

Address: 1780 Aeroplaza Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80916 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Airport)
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Ranked #64 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Best Western

If you own or manage Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.