The hotel staff was quite accomodating with service and efficiency and the Double Tree is centrally located to shopping and an array of restaurants.
The main lobby is immense and welcoming and the dining room is on that floor.
Breakfast was the only meal we ate in the dining room and we recommend their buffet but the menu selections were wide and varied and equally as tasty.
Our stay was 6 days in December and a couple of nights we chose to sit in the lobby and 'people watch' making the most of the 'room service' desk.
One night we used the pool and hot tub with our grandson and the facility was nice and warm and clean.
We would strongly recommend the Colorado Springs Double Tree for your stay!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make DoubleTree by Hilton Colorado Springs your first stop when traveling to Colorado. Our Colorado Springs location is just off of I-25 and we offer a complimentary shuttle to Colorado Springs Airport, only 10 miles away. With scenic Colorado Rocky Mountain views of Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain, our hotel is the perfect place to relax for both business and leisure travelers. When you walk into the warm ambiance of our DoubleTree by Hilton Colorado Springs hotel, you’ll feel like family as our friendly staff welcomes you with a warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in. During your stay, you can enjoy a convenient, casual breakfast, lunch or dinner in our hotel restaurants, Maxi’s Bar and Grille and Atrium Café. If you’d prefer to go out, our ideal location is within walking distance of the World Arena, restaurants, shops and a 20-screen theater.Once you return to the hotel from a long day of business or leisure activities, we have plenty of ways to unwind and enjoy yourself. From our spacious lobby area, heated indoor pool, inviting exterior courtyard, fitness center, and beautiful guest rooms (complete with ultra, high-speed wireless internet access), you’re sure to find the perfect setting for your Rocky Mountain getaway.Don’t forget to check out our Colorado Springs hotel specials so you can also enjoy these activities nearby:• Pikes Peak Cog Railway• Cave of the Winds• Ancient Native American cliff dwellings at Manitou Springs• U.S. Olympic Training Center• "Garden of the Gods"You can also enjoy hiking, fishing, horseback riding, golfing, sightseeing, jogging or hot air ballooning in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.