We stayed at the Comfort Inn South in Colorado Springs for 4 nights during our relocation from Montana to Colorado Springs. We had a fully loaded U-Haul and 3 fully loaded cars, including an Audi. All of our possessions were untouched and safe. The business center was convenient, the kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub, and the adults utilized the fitness room. We traveled with two dogs, and there is a grassy area along the driveway. This is a fine, affordable hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn South Hotel
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Comfort INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.