We were in Colorado Springs in late July this summer and stayed at Comfort Inn South. I made our reservation 2 days before our arrival. I noticed I had entered the wrong date. Called the inn and spoke with the gentleman and he was so pleasant and without hesitation, made the correction. Also, we didn't have to make a charge on our credit card until we arrived. The Comfort Inn's entrance was appealing. Our room was clean and well organized. The continental breakfast was outstanding and seemed like all the guest who were present enjoyed it as much as we did. Our grandsons were amazed that they were able to make their waffles. I want to thank the staff for their friendly attitude and for making our stay memorable. The boys enjoyed the indoor swimming. I was surprised to see a well kept pool. A suggestion, a couple more handicap parking slots to the west-side. Great Job!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Comfort INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn