Very nice. Booked ahead and they had everything set up for us. They have an elevator. We had a room on the third floor with a view of the mountains. Nice clean rooms. Breakfast was good in the a.m. Would stay there again when in Colorado Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Comfort INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn