The hotel was situated in an area that was easy to drive to. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating to us when we arrived. Dining areas were close and easy to get to. Breakfast at the motel was good and very well stocked. The one and only drawback to the motel was the parking ~ there was not much room to get luggage out once you are parked. Other than that, the stay was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Comfort INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn