...after travelling for 10 days at a different hotel each night. It was a pleasure to stay put! Comfort inns definitely seem to be higher up the scale of similarly priced hotels for service, breakfasts and all you could reasonably need being easily available.
The indoor swimming pool was pleasant and I loved the hot tub ( although it was a few degrees too hot to be able to stay in for too long).
Breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice- fruit, yoghurt, plenty of breads and pastries, cereals etc. could do a little better on the choice of hot food but it didn't matter to me as I ate lightly.
It seemed that coffee was available all day...and drinkable too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Comfort INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn